Manufacturing & Distribution
Our Manufacturing and Distribution Group provides financial reporting required for bank financing, governments, or other stakeholders, as well as tax planning and compliance for US tax reporting. We work with businesses in diverse industries including restaurants, food processing, online distribution, building materials, commercial lighting, health, beauty, pharmaceuticals, and more. Whatever the size of your venture, we can help you meet your goals, now and for the future.
Even if your financial-management needs are straightforward, maximizing profits and minimizing your tax burden require creative thinking and deep knowledge of the current laws and procedures. The complexity of state and local tax codes can obscure the many incentives available to manufacturers. We work with professionals who can help your business identify over-reported taxes, missed tax incentives under recent tax laws, and omitted tax credits. In addition to an array of financial reporting and tax compliance services, our Manufacturing and Distribution Group offers personalized, innovative strategies to help clients increase profitability.
Our services include:
- Inventory controls and management
- Overhead rate pool analysis
- Standard cost/job cost system analysis
- Internal controls for accumulation of time input
- Financial projections, forecasts, and budget analysis for securing financing
- Research and development tax credits
- Cost-segregation analyses
- Security and control procedures to reduce holding/shrinkage costs
- Strategic Planning
With extensive experience in all facets of the operational and financial management of manufacturing and distribution businesses, The Pun Group has the specialists needed to help companies maximize their efficiency and build their profits.