Lisa B. Lumbard has been an Arizona C.P.A. since 1992 and a Certified Government Financial Manager since 1996. She has been the Principal and Managing Member of Lumbard & Associates, P.L.L.C. since February of 1993 and a Partner of The Pun Group LLP since February 2015. The Firm specializes in serving entities for their audit, review, accounting, compliance, special reporting, SOC I & II, board governance training and management consulting needs.
Prior to starting her own practice, Lisa served as an Audit Supervisor for a C.P.A. firm specializing in Not-for-Profits and Governmental agencies and with a C.P.A. Firm as a staff accountant. She has over 35 years of accounting experience and has been involved in audits of not-for-profit and governmental entities since passage of the Single Audit Act in 1983.
BS Degree in Accounting, from the Arizona State University
• Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Member and Chair, ASCPA Annual Government and Not-for-Profit Accounting Conference
- Member, Government Finance Officers Association of Arizona (GFOA-AZ)
- Member, Arizona Board of Accountancy – Audit & Accounting Advisory Committee
- Member, Association of Government Accountants
- Member, Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Former President, Thunderbird Kiwanis Community Welfare Foundation
- Audit Committee Member, Maricopa Integrated Health Systems
Connect with Kenneth