Paul J. Kaymark is an Audit Partner with the Governmental and Not-for-Profit Practice of The Pun Group, LLP.
Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Kaymark spent over twenty years with KPMG, McGladrey and CZFCPA in these firms’ governmental and not-for-profit audit services practice.
Mr. Kaymark has also provided significant other services to various governmental and not-for-profit entities. In these engagements, he has been involved in the strategic planning processes, design and implementation of policies and procedures manuals and operational and organizational reviews of accounting departments. He has also been involved in the implementation of performance management budgeting and planning processes, financial reviews, trend analysis, cash management practices and utility rate setting.
BS Degree in Business Administration, emphasis in Accountancy, from California State University, Long Beach
• Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member, Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- Member, California Society of Municipal Finance Officers (CSMFO)
Connect with Kenneth